How come when I inputted handphone number and PIN it shows account not registered?
Account not registered means that you have not registered your account in Tunaikita. For detail explaination regarding registration, please click on this link http://bit.ly/PinjamanTK
What should I do If I forget my PIN?
List of steps you can do to recover your PIN:
1. Open TunaiKita App
2. Click on "Log In" button
3. Input your phone number
4. Click "Reset" above the number pad
5. You will received SMS notification that contains OTP code
6. Please input the OTP in Tunaikita apps
7. Input new PIN and all done. Now you can use your current account
Why do I have to enter my PIN in the TunaiKita application?
What is meant by PIN is TunaiKita Account PIN. TunaiKita PIN is used as a Password to enter to your account that you created when you first registered. If you have forgotten your TunaiKita account PIN, please use the Reset PIN feature.
What should I do if my account is locked?
Please provide us with your name, registered phone number and Identity Card and drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can drop us a call at 1500-782, we will be happy to help you.
What should I do if I don't get OTP?
This is list of options you can do if you did not received your OTP after 5 minutes:
1. Click on "Resend", and wait for another 3 minutes
2. Sometimes, there is problem in telco provider, please wait for a while around 10 mins or more, and try it again
3. If both options above doesn't work, please drop us an email at email@example.com with your name, handphone number and NIK KTP
What should I do if I want to delete my account?
For deleting your account, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can drop us a call at 1500-782. We are ready to help you as best as we can.
I lost my device, what should I do?
We are sorry to hear about your lost. Please contact us at email@example.com to freeze your account or you can drop us a call at 1500-782 to make sure that no one will use your account.
What is the best way to do liveliness test?
We realize sometimes liveliness test is confusing, for us to give you a better service, please ensure enough light is around you and please follow instruction at the bottom of the screen.
Why do I have to connect my Facebook or LinkedIn account when registering in TunaiKita app?
This is a requirement to be able to continue the registration process in TunaiKita app
Why can't I choose emergency contact manually?
We understand adding emergency contact will be easier if you do it manually, we need you to put it from your contact to avoid mistyping
I am requested to fill in my company phone number. Why do you need it? Will TunaiKita contact my
Your company phone number forms part of the information our lending robot requires in order to process your loan application. From time to time, our lending robot may request for a loan officer to perform a phone verification call to your company’s human resource department to verify your current employment with your declared employer.
The app can’t accept my postal code
Ask the Customer to inform the postal code, sub-district, and sub-district of the address you want to enter so that we will check the system later
What should I do if I want to change my profile data?
For changing profile data, you can change the data that you want to change through TunaiKita apps by:
1. Open TunaiKita apps
2. Click the "Account" button in the bottom right menu
3. Click on the section that lists your name and telephone number at the top
4. Click the pen button at the top right menu
5. Input the data that you want to change
6. After you finish entering the data that you want to change, click the "Review"' button
7. Make sure the data you want to change is correct
8. Once confirmed to be correct, click the "Submit" button
9. Enter your TunaiKita account PIN to confirm your data changes
10. Your data will change according to the data you have entered before
We also inform you that changes to the data can only be done if you have paid off all your loans and not in the loan process. For other data changes, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you for the next process.
Why can't I change my data?
You will be able to change the data if you have paid off all your loans and not in the loan process. For other data changes, please contact us via email@example.com so that we can help you for the next process.
How to change phone number?
For changing phone number, you can change the number through TunaiKita apps by:
1. Make sure you have updated to the latest version of the TunaiKita application through Google Play Store / App Store
2. On the login page, click the "Change mobile number? Tap here" button
3. Please upload your latest ID card photo and enter your ID card number, make sure again that the ID card number and ID card you use is yours
4. If successful, please enter your old telephone number, and also the new phone number that you want to change
5. Enter the OTP verification code sent by SMS to your new number
6. A notification will appear in the TunaiKita application if you have successfully changed phone numbers.
To be able to change the telephone number, make sure that the new number has not been registered before in the TunaiKita application. This is because if the telephone number you want to register has been registered or used before to register for the Tunaikita Account, you will fail to change the telephone number. If you have an active loan or are in the process of applying for a loan, you cannot change your telephone number.
What data does the TunaiKita app collect from my smartphone?
TunaiKita collects device and online account data from and through your smartphone. We explicitly request for permission to access selected data from your phone (Camera & Location), as governed by our Service and Privacy Agreement.
What does TunaiKita do with the data that it collects from my smartphone and online data sources?
TunaiKita complies with POJK/77 by storing your data in Indonesia servers. The data we collect is anonymized and secured from unauthorized access. In addition, your data is used to calculate your credit score. TunaiKita never sells your data. Our lending robot only uses your personal and repayment data to underwrite your loan application and review your credit score.
From time to time, TunaiKita may be required to share selected anonymised data or metadata with peer lenders and third-party service providers as governed by our Service and Privacy Agreement signed with you during your account registration.
Last but not least, TunaiKita is required to submit your loan data to OJK as part of the POJK/77 regulatory framework.